Monday, April 27, 2009

weekend happenings



This weekend was pretty chill. Did major R&R with my loved ones which was just what I needed and wanted! Aaron met more pieces of my life (fam bam) and it was just prefect. I was able to twit most of my weekend via TWITPIC which I'm currently obsessed with and I was able to set it up threw my photo so I'm loving it. If you don't FOLLOW ME your missing out! lol Anyway we were suppose to go see Obsessed last night but after the loooong night ;) we had the night before when he got off work he fell asleep and we missed the last showing which was ok cause I knew had tired he was and how lazy I was. We are suppose to go tonight after Juan's birthday dinner! (If it's not too late)So beyond the get to gather on Saturday night at my house nothing major went down but had a lot of fun chillin out with the fam bam and Aaron! All in all a good, restful, weekend!! <3

2 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

I like kids esp when they're sleeping! lol I still need to see obsessed but no one wants to go with me lol

Nick said...

Haha, someone is enjoying love i can see, have fun sister. lol