Monday, April 06, 2009

& the point of it all

"If you’re not having fun, what’s the freakin’ point?!"

-28 Days



life is too short to be unhappy or bored for that matter. I truly believe that in this life we must seize EVERY SINGLE moment we have. No matter the place, time, and people. Make it, the time of your life!! we don't know how good we have it until we don't have it anymore. I proudly say that "I'm ALWAYS a good time" and this remains to be factual, no matter my surrounds I make the most of it and indulged in a good time!! Why waste any day on dwelling on things we can't change. I don't believe in "bad days" everyday is what we make it! We may have a bad thing happen threw out the day but it's up to you, NOT TO LET IT EFFECT YOUR ENTIRE DAY!! Don't just exist, LIVE. Life's too short not to be having fun, that's what it's all about!

get happy,
l

2 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

I love this, this is like something I need said to me when I wake up in the morning! lol

elmira said...

ohhh word.. i needed to hear that!