Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Movie Monday


I was scared this wasn't going to be a good date movie lol but it turned out to be a really good one, great conversations followed. Real man status est. Aaron really liked the movie as did I, despite all my cringing doing the film lol I thought the movie is excellent and I recommend that you go see it!! I think Beyonce did an AMAZING job, I don't care what anyone else says, she kicks ass in this movie! I love her.

"you can go to hell but for now I recommend four seasons!!" lmao

2 love notes:

Mrs. Johnson said...

guuurl, i had a big headache after this movie! it was slow in the beginning and all of the little comments at the end were hilarious! "come on, you want some of me?" "come a little closer" "derek, i'm gonna have to call you back!" HILARIOUS!

i'm glad you and aaron liked it and you had a good time. thumbs up!

Retromus-ik said...

I was cracking up while watching this movie! I enjoyed it, I find Beyonce does a pained, angry woman pretty well.