Monday, April 06, 2009

monday crunch

returning after a four day VK isn't as easy as it looks....
somehow I got no sleep, no rest, no break, no downtime,
but had the time of my life!

5:00am

I just went to sleep 2 hours ago and now it's time for my ass to get up and go to work
............. damn
well it's like I always say, "I'll sleep when I'm dead"
*yawns* I've gone with less.

I have A LOT to blog about but right now I just had so much ish running threw my mental I wanted to jump on here to share before it exits my body forever and it's gone. feel me.

well here it is . . . . . .
"Then you came in..
and knocked me on my face
Feels like in I’m a race
but I already won first place
I never thought
I’d fall for you as hard as I did.."


that pretty much sums it up, the great thing about life is it ALWAYS comes without warning, your permission NOT needed! You can set up walls, plans, time lines and the universe will straight out say, "fuck your plans" BAM!!! Just like that your world does a 360, a complete U.

Fuck it.
Enjoy the ride!
:)



ain't life grand,
Ms. LaLa

1 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

Only 2 hours of sleep? I would be so cranky!! lol