Thursday, April 09, 2009

[he] knocked me down



"So you gotta take the good with the bad,
happy and the sad
So I'll bring a better future than I had in the past
Oh Cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did
I don't wanna fall back on my face again

I'll admit it, I was scared to answer love's call

And if it hits better make it worth the fall

When it comes around"


this track is currently on repeat; in my car, ipod, laptop, & office.
not only cause Keri is smoking hot with madd swag, or cause I love me some West, nor cause Ne-Yo + Mrs. Keri + Ye = total and complete musical genius, not even because this video is nothing but fire, it's more like because this song is playin the theme song of my heart's emotions as of late, this [man] has jumped started my love jones....


look out below.

0 love notes: