Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Monday!

"You would not be alive if God didn't have another victory in your future...Don't be talked into having a bad year...Your happiness is an act of will....Nobody can do this for you. Choose to live this day in faith and not discouragement...Every day we live discouraged is a day wasted. No matter where you are, God has you in the palm of His hand"
-Joel Osteen


Be blessed because you already are, Happy Monday Readers!
When you're dreading starting another WORK week, REMEMBER the thousands of people who just got laid off and are sitting at home worried about how they will pay their mortgage, wishing they had a job to go to on Monday! Count your blessings.

-elle

1 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

I have to remind myself of the stuff I'm gonna buy with my money so I appreciate my job lol