Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4/20/2009

“i took my morning walk, i took my evening walk, i ate something, i thought about something, i wrote something, i napped & dreamt something too, and with all that something, i still have nothing because so much of sum’thing has always been and will always be you.

i miss you.”


yesterday I remembered what you did, said, and gave
I didn't focus on what you missed, lost, or left
instead I embraced what we shared
the time we had
the things I learned
and how I wouldn't be who I am, if I didn't have a mother like you
although I miss you, I know your in a better place
and one day I'll see your face
yesterday I celebrated your life not your death
8 years ago yesterday I knew a beautiful, strong, successful women
I was lucky enough to call mom....
4.40.2009

2 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

Your a very strong person for writing this and letting people in that you don't even know, I know your mom is happy and very proud of you ;)

LaLa said...

Thank you so much, I know so too!
:)