Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF ,

This week seem to drag by for me, maybe because lack of sleep?!? None-the-less I kept busy and social and made it threw the week, a little beat up but ALIVE! haha. Over all I have to say that this week has been good me, did a lot, got a lot done, and I'm feeling amazing!!! There is A LOT going on this weekend and I'm not quite sure how I will be delegating my time as of yet. I swear why can't we be in two places at one time! blah, cloning, I need you in my life!!!

Today marks 20 days in - into my 40 days 40 nights of LENT. No SUGAR, No SWEETS, No COFFEE, No CAFFEINE, No SEX !!! I've been a STRONGgirl to say the VERY VERY VERY f*cking least! It's been one hell of a ride but I'm half way there and I'm drinking intake has increased by 20% LMAO!! Thanks for all the support you guys, I'm doing the damn thing!!!

So I'm in the process of writing two really intense post, I've been working on them since last week but haven't found the time and energy to finish them. They are both two topics that hit close to heart so it's a little draining to write about. But just look out for them, hopefully I'll find some quite time this weekend to kill it and post for your reading pleasure! I'm sure most of you (my faithfuls) have noticed I found my blogging mojo again and I couldn't be happier! lol I've been having so many conversations with people (not just friends and not just strangers) about self love and finding yourself and TRUE happiness! I can't remember the last time I woke up in the morning and felt so good from head to toe! I love being me and I love my life and everyone IN my life! It's an amazing feeling to enjoy EVERY single day of your life (no matter how tired you are) I swear my cheeks hurt from smiling so much! But my goal is NOT to keep this to myself, but pass on the word and gift of self love & self worth! Especially to my ladies and of course moms and single moms! I'm putting together some steps and actions and I'll be posting that too. I'm excited about dipping into the women empowerment mold!

I'm looking forward to getting out of work;
manicure, pedicure, eyebrows, leg and arm massage, Friday shopping, Veggie Mex burritos!!! I'm still undecided on what I should do tonight..... "my mind keeps telling me no but my body, my body is telling me yessss..." LMFAO!!! No not really but seemed hella appropriate!! hahaha I guess will see how it plays out either way I'm GUARANTEED a great time!

*Remember* when it comes to Friday, just say, FUCK IT! Enjoy your weekend people your earned it all week long!




yours truly,
L

2 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

wow your really strong, my friend is doing lent right now too and I always feel so bad when I sit and eat my sweets and front of her! lol Keep of the good work, your halfway there! ;)

The Corny Collins Show said...

baby you doin so well, keep it moving!