Monday, March 02, 2009

go into the light ,

"After living in the dark for so long, a glimpse of the light can make you giddy. Strange thoughts come into your head and you better think ‘em. Has a special fate been calling you and you not listening? Is there a secret message right in front of you and you’re not reading it? Is this your last, best chance? Are you gonna take it? Or are you going to the grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

-The Good Girl


This morning reading threw my Breakfast Club I came across Miss Noelle's post about change in her personal life. Now if there is one thing I know about it's C H A N G E!! There is nothing I love more in this life then just that. I've been called a chameleon on several occasions and I embrace that! I love changing, evolving and embracing the next phases in life. Many people tend to be afraid of change and get stuck in routine and as Sarah put it trap in a box! I think part of becoming who WE are meant to be comes with experiences and change alone! I think the only way we can find out what we like and don't like we must, try new things, take risk, chances, go to new places, meet new people, act brand NEW. My favorite thing in life is changing it up, from my hair, to my room, to my figure nail color, to the type of men I date. Change is a beautiful thing. It's the ability to find out, "if the grass is greener on the other side or if it's muddy as hell". lol (you may quote me) haha. I just know that one day 40 years from now I don't ever want to look back and say, "man, I wish I would have....", Taking chances, embracing change is 85% of the enjoyment in life. I broke my "box" a LONG time ago and will never think about building a new one, safe is fine but life isn't life until it's lived!


living,
lala

1 love notes:

Mrs. Johnson said...

sooo true! i grew up with my grandparents, so a lot of "safe" and "by the book". when i grew up, i started to embrace CHANGE and tried A LOT of new stuff. it's fun being different! my grandma calls me peculiar! lol

and it's even better when your partner loves to explore and be different too!