Monday, March 23, 2009

a couple of things ,

So lately there has been a couple of things that have been on my mind and bothering the hell out of me! I figure, "it's Monday, best day to bitch and complain" No? So please before continuing to read this post, REMEMBER this is my, LaLa's BLOG. I post, say, write, and do what I want!! Clarification, if you mistakenly thought I was writing for you! haha. Minus my faithfuls & breakfast club of course, but you all already know how I am so, please proceed. lmao

1. "Octo-Mom" and all you lame ass MF'ers making her ass famous! OMG! seriously this women makes me sick to my stomach! I even pissed at myself for giving her ever an inch in my blog but I truly had to speak out on this, this women is truly a drain on the life!!!! First off everyone keeps talking about how she is crazy, dumb, psycho etc etc the truth is this bitch is fucking smart as all hell, she's gotten madd money, child care, baby supplies, a house, insurance, medical bills paid, PUBLICITY, the list goes on!! & you expect me to believe that she didn't know what she was doing the wacko already had how many children?! The Doctor only should be put in jail for giving this wack-job 8 more children, who does that?!? But you don't even hear about that, after it's hot 20mins that is. Now all of a sudden the Popperazzi left Britany crib to stalk this lady. WHY?!? Who is she. I mean really I'm sicken by how much air tv, net time, conversations, this women is consuming. I'm sick of seeing her Angie wanna-be face all over magazines, tv, and internet. Folks tend to forget that this women don't even work, she will soon become another tax deduction and drain on society! She's worthless! STOP GIVING HER SO MUCH GLORY AND FAME! It's old already, there are MANY women out there who have the same amount of kids (maybe not all at once) but don't get SHIT from ANYONE! They fucken hustle EVERY DAY, like me to feed, cloth, bathe, and shelter their children! Not looking for hand-outs and damn sure not offered any! This for DAMN sure is the one big thing that gets under my skin!

2. Chris Brown vs. Rhianna. smh. again I'm a little mad at myself that I'm putting in work to even type shit about these two. I've never been a real big CB but I love Rhianna, since her SECOND album! But the truth is WHO THE FUCK CARES && WHHHY!!! Is this on the morning news, day time news, and evening news!! Every radio station, news stands EVERYWHERE, internet, blogs!! I swear my dashboard read nothing but RiRi & CB. It pissed me off, royally! Why? Seriously people tend to forget, "Star", "Celebs" are people just like you and me. Shit happens to them too! There is hundreds if not thousands of battered women in the US alone! Is it on the news? Hell to the No! Do people care, NO! Let's get it right people only care because she is famous. I've witness a women getting beat in a parking lot and NO ONE did a damn thing, nothing!! This topic does hit close to home because I've was in an abusive relationship for 3 years. So on top of the fact that people are airing RiRi's life like aerosol spray, I know how embarrassing, emotional, confusing, it is without media and fans all in the mix. The pictures to were released where uncalled for the FAKE photos are a straight up mockery of the situation and the product of a sick mother fucker with too much time on his/her hands. I just think that folks really need to stop worrying so much about Celebs and their life and worry about their own! Everyone has issues, star are no different. Chris and Rhianna are both really young, I was about the same age when I went threw the same thing, it's a hard thing to over come, and get out of. I pray for her and him cause really that's all you can do, no one can help her or him, it's there disease, and trust me it's a disease. Just do me and them a favor and keep them out you mouth and blog, it's old and at the end of the day when people are tired of posting, talking and reading about it, they will STILL have there issues to work threw!!

3. RECESSION! Don't even get me started! sigh! I'm fully aware of our economic standings as I'm sure 95% of all of you are. BUT I'm OVERLY sick of hearing folks blaming EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING on the fact that "we are in recession!" Give me a fucken break! You were a lazy mother fucker before Recession and you'll be one after! Folks are just on another level this this shit and it irks the hell out of me. I was just listening to the radio this morning and the host said "no one really cares right now, I don't care, we are in recession" talking about the need of a hot actress as apposed to a good actress. Changed the channel and fell into a conversation about clubs and how the 'out' scene is the highest it's ever been, more people are going out, clubs, bars. The girl said, "people go out more because we are in recession, we just want to forget about everything and have a good time" REALLY? I know people are in hard times, I know lots of people, personally that are really going threw it! BUTTTT they do NOT sit up and blame anything under the sun on the fact that we are in Recession! My little cousin used the used the bathroom and didn't flush, I asked him "why didn't you flush the damn toilet!!??" he said, "we are in recession" lmao hahaha not really but truly this is what it boils down to, life helps those who help them self!!! There is a way out and there is better times to come, stop blaming your life on Recession and Mr. Obama! Fuck he just became our president, folks tend to forget that Bush's ass left a boat load of shit, that just can't be cleaned up in one day. He's our President not god. The man is doing work son, lay off and take some responsibly for the shit your doing wrong, your not going to find money nor a job sitting on your ass of the internet or on your couch! Man the fuck up!

4. West X AmberRose. Dear lord, why are you doing this to me?!? I get it she's hot, you think he is gay, she bald, they are madd fly, I GET IT! I just don't need to see it 100xs over! OMG and the SAME shit, it's not even different it's the SAME shit over and over! I've never heard so many different story's about a new couple in all my life and in only the first week out. It's CRAZY. I mean people REALLY get a life! I mean it's cool to be a fan and stay up on your shit but damn do you really need to know if he is really into her or just doing it for the business?!? Come on now this man is Kanye West, with a chick or not he's gonna shine and be in the spot light! Anyone who know me know I'm a huge Kanye fan but shit people are fluting my dashboard with this shit everyday, it's fucking annoying, have you NOTHING else better to blog about...?! Really? Story after story about how she is a lesbo, stripper, blah blah, how Ye is gay and is using her to stay in the closest! WHO THE FUCK CARES, seriously! UGH!! Seriously want some answers, just listen to a track, he will give them to you, "Heard they'd do anything for a Klondike
Well I'd do anything for a blonde-dike
And she'll do anything for the limelight
And we'll do anything when the time's right"



& that's all I got to say about that,
lala
happy Monday! what's your couple of things?

3 love notes:

L said...

Good call on those points. I'm defs with ya. I'm sick as shit of hearing about Lindsay Lohan and her girl. Who. Gives. A. Fuck? I used to check out perezhilton every once on awhile, for a laugh but I checked it out the other day and couldn't stomach it at all. You're right....people need to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and focus on themselves. What a much better world this would be if everyone did all the things they talked about doing but didn't have the energy for. Now, I gotta take a bit of my own advice there. But real talk, celebs are peeps too. Imagine having photos of you in the papers/internet/tv/everywhere and being talked shit about everyday. That would be so wearing on a girl. I guess that's just how to entertainment industry rolls though. I ain't likin it though.

claracakes said...

AMEN. simple, but says so much.

<333

claracakes said...

AMEN. simple, but says so much.

<333