Friday, January 16, 2009

status: soften.


Dear Rissa,

When a girl is pulling a 7day work week, two 12 hour shifts, diapers to change and bottles to make, and humbling carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders...

you bring sweet pinkish frosting to lighten and soften her load.

when a girl is up till 1am pushing college applications when she gotta be up @ 4 to start her daily hustle.

you bring inspiration, positivity and motivation...
the cupcakes that soften my hustle on the daily, rissacakes!

RISSA; better then downey

love,
L


peep & follow - http://rissapeacespeaks.blogspot.com/

2 love notes:

rissapeace, said...

AWWWWW LaLa..
you always find a way to make me say "awww", or humble my heart &make my knees weak!? lmao &make my soul happy within.
you soften me much...
girl, i owe you a dozen sweets for your day in day out hustle...

dedicated she be,
mama grinds like no other mother...

insomniaclolita said...

this lookslike a real treat :)