Friday, January 23, 2009

Smile Friday



Smile....it's Friday! So here is another round about of the "smile friday" game. So snap those pictures and comment them my way... My Smile Friday picture has special meaning today, FRIDAY, JANUARY 23rd, 2009. 24 years ago a dope artist was born, more specifically my dope artist, your Cutriss King, and his girl's Dwan Howard. In honor of his birthday my Smile Friday flic is dedicated to him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Count and Enjoy your blessings, for the lord above has given you another year, make it count!!

So comment me Your, Smile Friday flics and I'll post them up feel free to send Mr. Curtiss King some birthday love too.

3 love notes:

Dex said...

very offensive
yes i know...
but it tends to make me smile
lol
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/gordodex/n40707374_31239913_6332.jpg

MENDOZA SANTOS said...

LALA BOO, YOU'RE BACKKKKKK ON MY LIST :D
i was telling DEX, all i wanted was you two back as my followers, and im gooood :D

looka the smile on my face
:D

lol
<3

Curtiss King said...

Smiling from Cheek 2 Cheek Lala...Gee thanks...LOL

You always know how to hit a brotha in the right spot. That spot not being an ego thank you very much. lol. But thank you luv. Your super amazing.