Sunday, January 18, 2009

morning reminisce,

Ever listen to a CD and suddenly your taken back into time. Where things mad sense and happiness never left your face or spirit. Driving into work this morning, I came across my Incubus, Morning View cd. OMG. 1) I had forgotten how much I loved Incubus & this cd 2) As soon as I heard, "haven't felt the way I feel today in so long it's hard for me to specify. I'm beginning to notice how much this feels like a waking limb... pins and needles, nice to know you, goodbye! it was like taking a walk on memory lane. heh. Truly so many things, places, people, situations I thought I had forgotten all together came rushing back to me. Some good some not so good. But I remember first hearing this CD, I remember exactly the point in my I was at. Even then so in love with music and lyrics just as much as I am now. It's funny how you can hear a CD at one point in your life and totally take it in one way and then hear it again when your in a different place in your life, like now, and take it to a whole new direction.. "Two weeks without my lover I’m in this boat alone Floating down a river named emotion Will I make it back to shore? Or drift into the unknown" I think I just fell in love again...

0 love notes: