Friday, January 30, 2009

Lions, Tigers, & Bears

If have yet to purchase this album or give it a fair listen I truly urge you too. This album pulls are my heart strings. It's soulful, sentimental, uplifting, and like a breath of fresh air. Jazmine Sullivan, Fearless. Cop it, peep it. Do it! Seriously I can listen to this album all the way threw and repeat a lot of the tracks! Here is her latest release Lions, Tigers, and Bears which happens to be one of my FAVORITE tracks! This video is amazing. God I love her voice! Enjoy.

"why do we love, love when love seems to hate us"
-Jazmine Sullivan - Lions, Tigers, & Bears

4 love notes:

LALA WARHOLA said...

i love this song and jazmine sullivan but the video...not so much because it reminds me of tpains circus videos :(

Reggie said...

I love the song.....She can do no wrong, her album is the shit!!!!:)

SICKNESS said...

I've had this CD on rotation for a month and some. This is one of my favorite songs.

Sean Garrette Lundy said...

hey! i love your blog! i see you love fashion like i do!
check out my blog and and if you like follow

much love,
XXSGL