Wednesday, January 14, 2009

amazing,

9:33 and I'm feeling me.

IDK what it is but something, somewhere, somehow is gotten a hold of me.

I feel amazing;
my spirit lifted, my smile warm and gifted, real and oh so polished.

I feel blessed, despite all the mess, I feel blessed.

I can breathe without a sigh and I don't feel an ounce of a cry.

I feel amazing and I don't quite understand why
but I wont question, why it is my smile is beaming
only ask that it lingers.

From the moment I woke, my feet hit the ground, I felt something missing, must be all those heavy pounds, I've been carrying around, that weight has been lifted and replaced with hope, and I don't mean to boast but this joy really has a hold and wont let go, I can feel it in my toes.

Something happen I don't know why but it's quite clear that I can see the sunshine, like a ray it shines across my face and I wont complain, I don't even miss the rain.

I feel amazing that's all I can really say, forgetting about everything else and just remembering I have my health and the love of the lord, I feel amazing, in his grace I feel, amazing.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever."
Psalm 28:7-9

0 love notes: