Thursday, January 22, 2009

anywhere but here,

So chatting with Chris the other day via GChat, we always have good convo but I wanted to share with my readers one particular thing that Chris asked me, totally off guard but the answer came to me in seconds....

Sent at 3:33 PM on Wednesday
Socially: if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

Sent at 3:36 PM on Wednesday
me: Virginia
@ the book store
with my best friend
book in one hand coffee in another
you?

Sent at 3:49 PM on Wednesday
Socially: hmmm... so many places, but you just inspired something more cozy
Atlanta, in the house i lived in college, with all my friends there, we cooked a huge meal and we're all bunched up on the couches watching movies

Now normally this would be a question that would take me forever to answer, as I'm sure most of us would agree on that, ANY PLACE? Anywhere BUT here would be a natural response of many also. But I guess right at the moment it flowed from my heart and mind threw my figures tips before I could even think about it, just proving that, it's a true whole heated answer and honest at that point in time where I wanted to be. Now I ask you Reader, If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Don't think about it too much just comment the first thing that pops in your mind, this should be fun.

2 love notes:

Unbreakable said...

London,and this is a place that i only lived for 2year and i totally fell in love with it,i am a big soccer fan and so be it, London derby- i know u may not have a clue.lol but heh

insomniaclolita said...

Hawaii, seriously. I need a vacation away.