Monday, December 15, 2008

Without You I'm Just Me.

nuff said...
Pete Wentz and Travis McCoy Present Their 'Folie a Deux's' in L.A. on 12/9.
(I'm not late, I just found a min to blog on it).
Gallery 1988 and Clandestine Industries put on, "Without You I’m Just Me," an art show featuring the work of Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) and Travis McCoy (Gym Class Heroes). It was open to the public from 6-9pm and then there was a reception for friends and family from 9-11pm. All proceeds benefiting Invisible Children. Prints will were around $200 to $250, with original pieces running approximately $300 to $3,000.


amazing stuff, great talent, wonderful cause.



1 love notes:

Seth B. said...

I read about that exhibit this morning. I like art, but you know I what i love even more. Travie's hat and sweater are killer!