Friday, December 19, 2008

The Santa EXperience


So I’ve been preparing for this day for about 3 weeks now, the day X meets Santa.
He has been beyond hyped about the idea and everyday he ask, “mom Santa?” well today was that day I took the day off from work and we spent the day together, just me and x. I spent about an hour getting him dressed and ready to go see Santa and take our holiday picture. After spending about an hour and a half waiting in the freezing cold to see Santa, Exavier decided that he didn’t like or want to meet Santa, let alone sit on his lap after all. Well it was too late to get out of line we were next and after waiting all the time I was like hech no, you’re taking a picture. WOT, he was literally screaming and crying. It was terrible and I was so pissed. Lol. I guess the Santa thing wasn’t a great idea after all I was madd disappointed and even more frustrated when the girl asked me if I still wanted to buy the pictures with him crying, REALLY?!? UGHHH! Well I captured some really great photos today even tho none with Santa. But he was looking adorable non the less and I made some great holiday cards at walmart but they wont be ready till after Christmas, heads up to all of you who are expecting a card from me.

Ended the day with some Christmas shopping and a Taco Bell bean and cheese burrito.
I copped Jamie Foxx's new cd.
Now I'm sippin on some tea.

1 love notes:

Seth B. said...

Once again I'm very impressed with little X. Plaid is so in season right now. And I'm trying to figure out why he can find the perfect pair of chinos and I can't. LoL! Once again he's been Seth B. approved.

What I don't approve of though is eating Taco Bell anything! Yuck! Haha!