Friday, December 05, 2008

over coffee

Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People 2008 were revealed.
President-elect Barack Obama is the “Most Fascinating Person of 2008.”

Walters said:

“He has redeemed the American promise that an individual can make his own destiny and create a new world.” She then presumptuously gushed: “We are all members of that new world now, and that for us makes him the Most Fascinating Person of 2008. Good luck, Mr. President.”


The show was okay, I expected a little bit more, after all I so delayed my bed time for it. heh.





music buzzzzzz


NEW MUSIC: MAROON 5 FT. THE COOL KIDS “HARDER TO BREATHE” REMIX; From Maroon 5’s “Call & Response" Droppin 12/9.


Eminem - Number One (prod. Dr. Dre) From Big Mike & DJ Neptune’s mixtape “4th Quarter Pressure: Part 2″.
This track really did nothing for me. I don't know where it was meant to be going... but I hope to hear something better soon.






Paris And Benji Are so D O N E!
After 9 months together the two go separate ways

go figure. Nicole is reportingly really happy is over and thinks Benji is better off and can do so much better. Good think Ms. Hilton has a new BFF. haha.





morning drive, leaving me blind.

The world slows down
But my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part
Where the end starts

I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through my fingers

I don't want to try now
All that's lefts goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you

I hate this part right here






shopping bag


COP IT
COP IT
COP IT
COP IT







-Happy Birthday Daddy.
-20 more days till Christmas
-27 more days till the new year
-39 more days till Monica's departure

a Thank YOU to heartless
for joining my faithful readers.
thanks toasty and welcome. <3

1 love notes:

Seth B. said...

LaLa! Thanks for the Inauguration Day T-shirt link. I have to repost it! I love the shirt! That date also happens to be my birthday!