Tuesday, December 02, 2008

over coffee


Something to read while sipping on your morning coffee or tea.

;;;btw, I’m starting up on my vitamins again, today. All systems GO!

Yesterday, President-elect Barack Obama and Vice President-elect Joe Biden announced key members of their national security team:

Hillary Clinton, U.S. Senator from New York and former First Lady, will serve as Secretary of State.

Secretary Robert Gates, the current Secretary of Defense, will continue to serve in that role.

Eric Holder, former Deputy Attorney General and a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, will serve as Attorney General.

Janet Napolitano, Governor and former U.S. Attorney for Arizona, will serve as Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

Dr. Susan E. Rice, a Senior Foreign Policy Advisor to the Obama for America campaign, a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution, and former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, will serve as Ambassador to the United Nations.

General Jim Jones, USMC (Ret), former Allied Commander, Europe, and Commander of the United States European Command, will serve as National Security Advisor.

Barack's national security team has been assembled to represent all elements of American power, diplomacy, and leadership that will be vital in overcoming the challenges of the 21st century. Yesssssssss! So so so so so Lovely <3







Jennifer Hudson can now put her mind at ease knowing that her estranged brother-in-law, William Balfour was transferred to Chicago police custody on Monday from the Stateville Correctional Center with an arrest warrant.

Chicago police said Monday that they have arrested William Balfour for the murders of the Oscar winner's mother, brother and little nephew. He was then transported to the Wentworth Area, where he will be held pending approval of charges by the Cook County State's Attorney's Office. At a closed hearing last month, investigators presented evidence that Balfour had a gun matching the weapon used in the October 24th slayings.

As happy as I am for Jennifer and her family. I can't help but also feel angry, at the fact that once again people with status and money get justices for their loved ones while others, myself included, have yet to get any justice, let alone closure from the lost of their family members that have been harmed and victimized. It seems no matter the case or circumstances surrounding and “rich person” they find miracles shortly following. I guess it’s true, you get what you pay for.








Britney Spears starred in her own "Circus", performing songs from her new album of that name under a big top in New York City, unveiling plans for a 2009 tour and celebrating her 27th birthday.
SHE'S BACCCCCCCCCK!

her health is back, her body is back, her beauty is back, but has her sanity returned?
I’m not so sure…. Once you go crazy, you never go back.. haha. *Hints ;; “I got your crazy…” Well her performance and vocals were on point and nothing less then Ms. Opps I did it again, Britany. I did peep her new album on Imeem this weekend and honestly wasn’t all too impressed, it’s ok. I’ve heard better from her. Back this is a great jump off from where she’s been and was at. Now if she can just stay clean, panties on, gum free, away from razors, and stop dating douche bags I think she have something. Be your own Judge, check out her out.









riiiiiiiiiiiight on point. Time to take my H U S T L E to the next level.






Lily Allen just premiered her new single 'The Fear', taken from her forthcoming sophomore album 'It's Not Me, It's You', available February 9th. I love Lily's first cd and I'm sure as hell more then ready to hear this one. I really like this track, it's a little different, I think it's a tab more emotional, I love it! & she looks amazing.


"I don’t know what’s right and what’s real anymore
I don’t know how I’m meant to feel anymore
When we think it will all become clear
‘Cuz I’m being taken over by The Fear"


The Fear - Lily Allen

0 love notes: