Thursday, December 25, 2008

it has to end somewhere,,,

I think we need to talk.

-oh here we go again. what we need to talk about.

we need to talk about what's going on. I don't think I can Just forgive and forget all the shit you've been doing.

-you know what i, I've been thinking too. you know what I been thinking.

what ....

-I've been thinkin that the person I got with ain't standin in Front of me right now. I mean you done gone and made a whole flip And change on a nigga.

you know what, I'm not the same. how do you expect me To be the same I'm not the same why because of the shit You've been doin.

-so what the fuck you sayin.

uh what am I sayin.

-yeah what the fuck you sayin!

I'm sayin... ...it's OVER!


sometimes the best thing is the hardest thing you'll ever have to do. In the end nothing else really matters, it's who they turn out to be that counts now, every little promise, sign of attachment, and four letter word doesn't even matter anymore. Everything has a start and everything has an ending. The longer you put off something the harder it gets. Doing the right thing is never easy but always worth it.
but now I see that trying to change you only changed me.

0 love notes: