Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the deletion of myspace,


as many of you noticed, I've deleted [my] myspace, today.
its gone, GOODBYE! heh.

so instead of writing back to each person who questioned why, I'll explain;

MYSPACE IS THE DEVIL haha.

Not so much but really it's a WOFT, people act all kinds of JR high and I'm sick of LAME-ASS dudes hitting on me, I'm sick of meeting WOFT on MS, so I begin to think that maybe that's all myspace consist of, WOFTs. haha.

So beyond the fact that people spend to much time making themselves out to be someone they AREN'T, collecting "friends", stalking people, impersonating other people, taking worthless photos of themselves, talking trash like it's HS, and bragging about all the stuff they REALLY don't have. It's pointless and it's an old story that I wanted to end. The people I truly care about I'll be in contact and you know how to reach me. My blog isn't going anywhere, so you know where to find me.

So in a nut shell stop wasting all your time behind a computer, go out and meet someone the old fashion way, perhaps??

On the other hand I MUST admit, I did meet some amazing people off of myspace that I will forever keep! You know who you are. :)

0 love notes: