Saturday, November 22, 2008

underminded

So it’s no secret that most don’t realize what they have until it’s gone, don’t appreciate what they hold until it’s no longer theirs and always seem to want to make ish right when it’s too late, to even try.

“I had a girl that would've died for me
Didnt 'preciate her so I made her cry for me
Every night she had tears in her eyes for me
Quarter K's, shorty took the whole ride for me
First we were friends then became lovers
You was more than my girl, we was like brothers
All night we would play fight under covers
Now you gone, can't love you like I really wanna” -diddy

In any case some may take advantage of what comes so easy to them, be it love, cash, gifts, ego boost…. Whatever the term rather big or small you take it as if you deserve it, like you own it, use it up like it will NEVER stop!! Newsflash, it gets old and people grow tried. Being someone’s convenience is not love; hell it’s not even “like” cause who would truly hurt someone that they liked, intentionally anyway.


“I put up with your attitude
Your selfish ways and your childish games
A good heart always ends up broken
But overtime, it'll make me strong
I'ma put the pieces back together
Might take some time, but I just go on” –Paula Deanda


And so it goes, “you always hurt the ones you love” well I say that’s a bunch of bull and you need to grow a couple. Cause in reality when you truly love someone the last thing on earth you want to do is hurt them. Aside from you selfishness, YOU still came first. Your intentions were never “good” you just took what you could, had all your cake and ate plenty too. Sometimes the most loving people are the biggest fools. It’s the giving heart that never sees. But in time like most you grow tried of being weak, used, unappreciated, and underestimated.


"But you're just a boy
You don’t understand
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you’ll wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed" -Beyonce


In the end, it ends the same way…you had a good thing and you set it free, now I’ll spend my time with some better company, perhaps a cool dude who can appreciates me and all that I do. It takes a real kat to recognize light and understands it’s glare. You sware you loved me, you promise to be better, you want to be the man I need, love and care for. You realize your mistakes and willing to do what it takes but you have to know it's a little to late.

0 love notes: