Saturday, November 22, 2008

music relief

a bit foggy, tonight.
music fills in where words can no longer speak;

Didnt Cha Know - Erykah Badu

Where in the WORLD is all the time?




The music buzz brings you some new joints that I'm enjoying the most;


Mr. Hudson - There Will Be Tears


Dawn & Q - Broken Promises
"you broke ever promise, before it could ever even reach me...."



The Dream - Rock That Thang
The Dream’s upcoming album “Love vs. Money” , what a title it is. heh. I love Dream's sound, there first album is all good, excitied for this one.



Santogold - Shove It (Switch Remix)
“taint my mind but not my soul”




Lastly the best damn song and video this month by far, Ms. Keri babii
Keri Hilson - Turnin’ Me On (Feat. Lil Wayne)

Recognize a REAL women


Keri is vocals and lyrics are always on point I love this women she has madd swag.

1 love notes:

elmiraaaaaa said...

OH MY! So u listen to miss erykah badu as well ;) she's my fav all time singer, number one & biggest fan..