Saturday, November 29, 2008

december line up

Yesterday I went and watched Transporter III with Trey, my sister, and her boo. We also went to a vegetarian’s nightmare, Lucille’s. haha ( I had a salad).

Anyway the movie was action packed and pretty good but still not better then the first one. My recommendation is, wait for DVD.

Everyone knows I’m a huge movie buff, so I wanted to share with you some GREAT flicks coming to theaters in December, some MUST sees from a mama’s prospective.

CADILLAC RECORDS - Starring Beyonce Knowles and Adrien Brody // DEC 5


DOUBT - Starring Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman // DEC 12

NOTHING LIKE THE HOLIDAYS - Starring John Leguizamo and Freddy Rodriguez // DEC 12


YES MAN - Starring Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel // DEC 19

SEVEN POUNDS - Starring Will Smith and Rosario Dawson // DEC 19


BEDTIME STORIES - Starring Adam Sandler and Keri Russell // DEC 25

THE SPIRIT - Starring Scarlett Johansson and Gabriel Macht // DEC 25

REVOLUTIONARY ROAD - Starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet // DEC 25

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON - Starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett // DEC 25


DEFIANCE - Starring Daniel Craig and Jamie Bell // DEC 31


& the only thing left on my list to see this month is;
MILK - Starring Sean Penn and Josh Brolin // now playing


****care to share one of these flicks with me? email, fax, call, or text -- I'll holla.

0 love notes: