Saturday, October 04, 2008

on the music tip; all that I've missed.

I wont go back to far, a lot of (GREAT) cds have been released and on falling off the shelfs.

heres is a taste of what I've missed;

ne-yo dropped.

so did, J Hudson & Rob Thicke & Jaz Sullivan & Raphael.

Murs - Murs For President - already dropped 9/30 - funny funny story, will add later. hot tracks on this one.

Evolver dropping October 28th - I'm super excitied for this one!!!

the man of my dreams (with some added inches would be gravy lol)
have a sample; John Legend feat. Estelle - No Other Love
listen & download this tracked saved my life.


Blueprint 3 Release Date; lowkey lets us know that Blueprint 3 will be dropping on December 3rd! Also there is another “Swagger Like Us” coming that will feature Jeezy, Nas, and Andre 3000


Alica Keys & Jack White - Another Way To Die - hot hot hotttt!!!

0 love notes: