Monday, October 20, 2008

jammy jams


Michel'le, oh what, what you know about that...heh.
dang. I heard this on my way home from work today, crazy...
back to a time where I absoultly idolized my older sisters, haha we would straight put on talent shows in our living room, haha those were the days...

No More Lies - Michelle

good music. good times. it just don't happen like that no more.


so while searching for no more lies I came across MY; Do Me. Hahahaha. I danced to this song for a talent show & WON first place. Oyea! & I was in kindergarten, realtalk haha. That's what happens when moms works two jobs and I'm left with big sisters. haha. smack it up flip it rub it down.


Do Me! - Bell Biv DeVoe

enjoy.

1 love notes:

Anonymous said...

good times lala face you were the cutes little booty mover ever!!!!!

love your cupcake