Friday, October 24, 2008

life is over, that fast.

Sitting in the office....
hit with the news that Jennifer Hudson's mother and Brother were murdered, shot to death in her house on the South Side of Chicago.
It's mind blowing to me that life can easily be over just like that, no permission needed... *sigh* I wont lie, just before I got wind of this I was crying a little about my current situation and events that accrued in my life just this morning. But the fact of the matter is no matter how bad your situation is or how "bad" you think it is, there is always someone out there who have it 10x's worst, easy. I felt bad singing "woo, is me", while Jennifer literally just lost her family and in such an ugly way. I've been threw life’s up and DOWNS what seems like my whole life, I lost a lot, more then most will ever in this lifetime anyway, I guess that's partly what makes me, me. It's never been easy, not thinking it will anytime soon but I have to know, it could be worst. I don't mean to ramble, but this always happens to me. I guess it's the lords way of saying "HEY, miss lala WAKE UP, snap out of it, life is to short of PAUSE!!!" which is 110% correct. Life is too short. Tell the people you love, you love them. Forgive the people who you need to forgive. Don't worry about the little things that don't really matter, see the good and LIVE your life the way you want. Stop and smell the flowers and STOP forgetting to say; sorry, please, THANK YOU, I appreciate you, I love you, I need you, how can I help, you are great, I miss you, you are a blessing, thank god, and bless you!! Be who are you and do what you do cause in the end that's who'll you'll be in the ground, might as well enjoy it!


My prayers are with the Hudson family, may the lord give them light threw this dark time. I know in my heart the lord will never give you something you can't handle. Everything happens for a reason. God Bless all you bloggers out there, send all types of virtual love. Take today as it was your last! God Bless.


0 love notes: