Saturday, October 04, 2008

the family

that preys....

Was phenomenal!! I cried, I laughed, I screamed and cheered all the best things you can possible do in a great movie. Perry did an awesome job and it was WELL, WELL worth the wait! I loved it.

….I was just glad when he slapped that girl, what the hell was wrong with that chick.. grrr..



I sobbed so hard after the movie, not only because of the film it’s self but because Alfre Woodard, reminded me so much of my mother, I just cried my eyes out that night, the only thing that stopped me was sleep….I was like reality slapped me in the face, I missed her so much!!!

This movie told a part of my life I've kept inside, on many levels. It's like someone dig into my soul and placed it on the silver screen for all the seen.





If you haven’t seen The Family that Preys I soooooooooo recommend that you do!

it’s not you I don’t trust, it’s your private thoughts that give me pause..”

0 love notes: