Sunday, October 26, 2008

case of a love bi-polar

So Miss Perry redeems her self in my book with this very 80’s style, mostly true tune, Hot and Cold. Which basically tells the story of “MOST” male minds and the irritating fact that no one thought can be a constant state to them, always changing there mind at the drop of a dime!!

I've heard the song a couple of times at work, I have a student assistant who plays it over and over again. But I saw the video for the first time this morning. I think she did an excellent job. I hated "I kiss a girl" I thought the song was annoying and really stupid! Anyhow it just really let me know that I'm not only when I think about men and how they really NEVER seem to know what they want, or they do then they don't...for all my male bloggers out there, give us a break, if you out be OUT if you IN stay the hell in. I mean really everyone is entitled to mind changes but don’t say one thing when you really mean other and if you plan on PMSing harder then me on some real unimportant ish please give me a heads up, thanks.

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes

0 love notes: