Friday, October 24, 2008

By Far, the best Award show this year!

The 2008 BET awards were phenomenal! I enjoyed every moment of them, all performances were on point, and the ladies and gent looked fabulous. Awards were properly given to the deserving and presenters were stunning. The unity was super tight and I loved the fact that ALL pushed the word to VOTE!!! I also really appreciated how before each commercial segment they had a different entertainers tell about THEIR charities, I thought that was a great idea to show folks, how giving back is so important!!! I had so many favorite performances last night it’s hard just to choose one but I loved, loved, loved, loved the women of hip-hop honor performance with Pep & Salt, it was amazing seeing them perform with Spinderella & you know I enjoyed the “wanna man” remake from OBAMA. If you haven’t peeped the show you really need to. It was amazing.


Oh and yes it's True, Lil Wayne now has a little boy, Dwayne Carter III.

0 love notes: