Friday, October 10, 2008

ARCIERI KENESS

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
click the banner above to peep his myspace. & ADD HIM!!
my favorite track thus far is - before I say hello ; turn up you speakers & listen bloggers....

Being the huge music lover that I am I was extremely glad to get linked up with Keness, his beats are out of control and wayyyyy worth and listen and download. Most def check him about and find out what he is all about, I still am.
http://www.arcierikeness.blogspot.com/

TERRORIST DO COKE
download & listen.

1 love notes:

arcieri keness said...

Aww.

This was cool. I think this just put a big ol smile on my face. Heh

I have a new mixtape in the works called "FRANK," it's going to be 150% better, promise!! I'll fill you in a tad bit more as I finish it up.