Wednesday, August 13, 2008

solangeknowles.

Solange Knowles came across her music video I Decided on youtube, it's amazing, I seen it and fell in love, this is what videos and music are made of. I miss real ish like this. I think this chick is on fire. why I haven't seen or heard from her sooner is beyond me. I'm really diggin her style, music'ly and style. She hates to be compared to her sister ms. B but only dumb folks would do such a thing, they are completly D I F F E R E N T and if you can see and hear that your smokin. I love Beyonce for what she does. But her sister is on a new wave and I'm loving it! The beats on hot and like I said the style is out of control!!! Can't wait till this album drops this month so I can hear more. looking forward all that. Peep her peeps!!!

she has madd style!!!!


0 love notes: