Friday, August 01, 2008

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.

Friday night, Movie night; OPENING NIGHT THE MUMMY: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR.

Took my niece, nephew, & goddaughter to see the NEW Mummy.

Well worth it, like I would expect anything different.

The only thing missing....Rachel Weisz.

Who was sadly replaced with Maria Bello, who did an okay job but not half as great as Rachel Weisz. The movie was definitely missing her.



Beyond that The Tomb of Dragon Emperor had an excellent plot and full of action. Brendan Fraser, once again had an outstanding performance and John Hannah was as always funny as hell. I liked the story line of Alex, their son played by Luke Ford he did an awesome job not to mention great eye candy!!!



Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh were a great addition to the movie and did an excellent job. I had never seen Michelle before on screen but she is beautiful and was fabulous.



I enjoyed this film and can't wait to add it to my dvd collection. Some of my favorite scenes were the ones that included the getties, also the battle scene.

If you haven't seen it go see it tonight!


In my opinion, this is,
L

0 love notes: